By Dr. R.G.A Boland, MD, MPH (Johns Hopkins),
D.Com.(Stellenbosch), ITP (Harvard), ex INSEAD, Cranfield, HBS,
GSB Cape Town, UN/ILO (Geneva)
OUR SITE IS FULL OF PROVEN TRAINING PROGRAMS IN SO MANY AREAS
OUR PROGRAM TO
AND OTHERS WHO
MAY WELCOME HELP
1. Cold and heat. These two tried-and-true methods are still the cornerstone of relieving pain for certain kinds of injuries. If a homemade hot or cold pack doesn't do the trick, try asking a physical therapist or chiropractor for their versions of these treatments, which can penetrate deeper into the muscle and tissue.
2. Exercise. Physical activity plays a crucial role in interrupting the "vicious cycle" of pain and reduced mobility found in some chronic conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia. Try gentle aerobic activities such as walking, swimming, or cycling.
3. Physical therapy and occupational therapy. These two specialties can be among your staunchest allies in the fight against pain. Physical therapists guide you through a series of exercises designed to preserve or improve your strength and mobility. Occupational therapists help you learn to perform a range of daily activities in a way that doesn't aggravate your pain.
4. Mind-body techniques. These techniques, which include meditation, mindfulness, and breathing exercises (among many others), help you restore a sense of control over your body and turn down the "fight or flight" response, which can worsen chronic muscle tension and pain.
5. Yoga and tai chi. These two exercise practices incorporate breath control, meditation, and gentle movements to stretch and strengthen muscles. Many studies have shown that they can help people manage pain caused by a host of conditions, from headaches to arthritis to lingering injuries.
6. Biofeedback. This technique involves learning relaxation and breathing exercises with the help of a biofeedback machine, which turns data on physiological functions (such as heart rate and blood pressure) into visual cues such as a graph, a blinking light, or even an animation. Watching and modifying the visualizations gives you a degree of control over your body's response to pain.
7. Music therapy. Studies have shown that music can help relieve pain during and after surgery and childbirth. Classical music has proven to work especially well, but there's no harm in trying your favorite genre — listening to any kind of music can distract you from pain or discomfort.
8. Therapeutic massage. Not just an indulgence, massage can ease pain by working tension out of muscles and joints, relieving stress and anxiety, and possibly helping to distract you from pain by introducing a "competing" sensation that overrides pain signals.
For more on treating common pain conditions and learning about other mind-body solutions, buy Pain Relief, a Special Health Report from Harvard Medical School.
Dostoevsky (1821-1877) Quotes:
In November 2014, the Geneva NGO Forum on Beijing +20 UN ECE Review, declared that: Women’s rights and gender equality are central to the world’s attainment of equality, sustainability, development and peace. The overall slogan was: ¨Every woman, Every Right, Every Minute, Everyone is Responsible: and the Time is now¨.
Thus in 2014 women must rise up to achieve equal empowerment. How to do it peacefully with worthy values? First, the need to encourage all of the international women's organizations to support one leading organization, to take action to make the strategy become an international political, business and social reality:
1. Encourage every woman to vote in
every community and every local and national
election, starting now.
7. Thus with a gentle Leviathan strategy ... make that special worthy effort in 2017 to achieve women's empowerment ... for peace and the benefit of all.
Inspired by Leviathan – award winning film at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.
5. NEW -
2017 - The new g entle
Does it shock or
you? With two
NEW priorities for
24. In 2017 nothing is impossible: Anke Chen Age 5 Plays J.S.Bach Prelude No.6 in D Minor, BWV 851 - YouTube ps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGDUV-be2Ek
HERE ARE THE
1. IPAD - cost only $300 (used). The most wonderful machine in the world of 2018!! Everyone can use one. WIth access to WIFI and Google etc. IPAD provides EVERYTHING FREE: music, art, languages, video, news, radio, tv, politics, business, government, economics, health etc Easy to use. A joy indeed for both young and old. Ready to try?
2. VASWANI - STOP GETTIG ANNOYED WITH ANYONE.
WITH VASWANI GENTLY CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDES & CHANGE YOUR LIFE
IN FIVE MINUTES AND SEVEN STEPS.
3. Dostoevsky (1821-1877). Quote: MAN is sometimes stupid and can believe in absolutely anything!
- 4. In 2018 OBESITY is a world EPIDEMIC, with 500% increasd risk of: diabetes, stroke, cancer etc. Is that enough?
- Resolve your mild (or even severe) obesity, but NOT for for yourself, for YOUR CHILDREN. Use Vaswani to change your attitude.
- Start the seven day obesity trial program (below and in the Health Section).
- It works so well for people who care for their children. Do it, and feel slimmer and younger too?
(Confidential note: Some men believe they are absolutely innocent, and that their mild or even huge obesity, is entirely due to their wives, providing huge helpings of the most delicious foods,,
saying: ¨Eat it all up, my love!!!", because they like a little company with their own (after 50) obesity problem. It is a very dangerous belief. Do not dare to repeat it!)
5. Relieve pain with self-hypnosis using the five minute Harvard and Stanford University video
8. And even
more fun ...
- 9. Lecture in Geneva on hypnosis (word). Free easy tuition on self-hypnosis in Gerneva, for mind-body control.
- 10. Free help now available in Geneva on IRS taxation 2017 from CPA IRS Volunteer
See health section. If
is more than 50% of your height,
then it is time to take easy action
with our program - OGR - Obesity Gently Resolves - WITHOUT diet or stress.
Find rapid language programs in the language section ... very effective.
SEND US FEEDEBACK ON THE SITE AND ASK US FREELY BY EMAIL FOR ANY HELP OR NEW PROGRAM YOU NEED: LANGUAGE, HEALTH, MANAGEMENT, STRESS, PLAYS, RESEARCH ETC. firstname.lastname@example.org
(not wanadoo now)
Copyright (c) 2013 crelearning.com. All rights reserved. Version 1 22/12/2013